Located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
okta Technology PLC is an IT solution provider established in 2003 E.C. by well-experienced and qualified professionals committed to promote the development and effective use of IT technologies in Ethiopia. Since our establishment, we have been genuinely serving many customers in government and non-government organizations, financial industry and other business communities. We are continuously partnering with reputable global manufacturers to move ahead and help our customers realize the full potential of their technology infrastructure by offering insightful consulting, hardware, software and sophisticated solutions.
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
- Loading and unloading goods
- Delivering goods to customers in a safe, timely manner
- Dropping and picking up staff
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle
- Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing
- Reporting any accidents, injuries and vehicle damages to management
- Keeping driver’s license up to date
- Possesses a High-school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- The ability to utilize GPS
- Effective communication skills system
- Punctual and reliable
Do we have your attention?
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing company in the IT industry. Our working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. Do we have your attention? Please send your application to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.